For Those Who Demand More!
ANABOLIC & ANTI-CATABOLIC SUPPORT
The Branched Chain Amino Acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are valued for their anabolic and anti-catabolic properties. Used in the 2:1:1 ratio before and/or after endurance exercise they may help spare muscle tissue. Used after strength training, BCAAs help kick-start protein synthesis which plays an important role in muscle growth. We also included 5 grams of L-Glutamine because this conditionally essential amino acid may help support recovery after intense exercise.
Beyond The Basics:
- 8 Grams of BCAAs per Serving
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine per Serving
- Superior taste and Mixability
- Electrolytes for Muscle Function Support
- Mix 2 scoops of PRO BCAA in 350-450ml of cold water or your favorite beverage and consume before, during or after exercise.
Consult your health care professional prior to use. Use this product as a food supplement only. Keep out of reach of children, not intended for individuals under the age of 18.